Salary: £30,000 with shared accommodation
My client has a very exciting new opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career ,
working with a small team to make the best events happen for a very exclusive company with very exclusive celebrity clients
if you believe you have the experience after reading this job brief, please send over your CV.
What is expected of you as the Assistant Marketing Manager
* Executing monthly email blasts and SMS blasts, scheduled 3 months ahead
* Managing all online social media accounts total of 5 brands
* Posting promotions and specials weekly on social media,
* Creating artwork for Posting promotions and specials weekly on social media,
* Creating content for press releases, submitting press releases
* Responsible for all company branding ensuring its kept inline and maintained
* Coordinating photo shoots of celebrities and posting on social media
* Preparing, Conducting and Executing Events / Functions such as NYE.
* Managing Graphic Designer, Marketing Coordinator and Online Marketing Specialist
* Handling Public Relations and Media related marketing
* Handling online listings for local banks & marketing websites
* Manage/In charge of Marketing Collaterals.
* Designing marketing materials.
* Printing of approved Marketing materials.
* Maintain the inventory of all marketing collaterals
* Create videos and brochures for events held twice a year
* Create themed dinner cruise Maintain the inventory of all marketing collaterals