Posted in: Other in Dubai | Posted: |
Our client, a global Cyber Security vendor, is looking for a L2 SOC Analyst to work in a 24/7 environment.
This position will be based in Abu Dhabi, for an initial 12 months with a view to extension.
The team will work as with our client’s customer in a brand new SOC team up within the company meaning you will be granted autonomy to achieve your goals.
- Working in a team of 10 monitoring and performing deep level incident investigations.
- Be the point of escalation from L1 Analyst and knowledge share to the team.
- Perform Digital Forensics on multiple operating systems.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services.
- Maintain a high degree of awareness of the current threat landscape.
- Perform Malware Analysis both static and dynamic.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Network Security or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years of experience as a full-time incident responder.
- Experience performing Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) investigations on multiple Operation Systems; Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Understanding of tactics, techniques and procedures associated with malicious actors and various threats including insider threat detection.
- Knowledge of malware analysis concepts and methods.
- Additional certifications and training preferred in the following areas: CEH, GCIH, GCIA, GCFE, GCFA, GCNA, CISSP, other certifications will be considered.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.