We are looking for qualified Insurance Coordinators for a reputed Medical Establishment in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Required Qualifications: Bachelor's degree completed in any relevant field, minimum 4 years of experience in the field of which at least 2 years of working experience with healthcare facilities in Dubai or UAE.
The candidate should have excellent knowledge of insurance laws, rules and regulations to interpret, explain and provide justifications on the action taken to patients and customers.
- Obtaining approvals from the concerned insurance companies.
- Reviewing the in-patient and OT list to ensure proper approval status on a daily basis.
- Review and distribute the pre-approvals to concerned departments on regular basis and without delay
- Maintain & update a pre-approval log with requests details, the date and time at which they were received from each department, communicated to Insurance companies, approvals -denials-queries received, and distributed to the concerned departments
- To clarify the queries of Insurance companies, doctors, Nursing staffs & other hospital staffs
Candidates interested in the above mentioned position, APPLY with your updated Professional Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- AED 82,017 - AED 102,522 / Year
- AED 45,000 - AED 55,000 / Year