Posted in: Other in Zürich | Posted: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Graphics Software Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Develop & maintain existing visualization-related features on a computational science platform.
- Development novel algorithms that operate on & are for visualizing very large computational human anatomical models.
- Develop GPU shaders for the processing & visualization of scientific data.
- Perform tasks in all stages of product development.
Your Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of professional experience in the area of Computer Graphics Software Engineering.
- Strong experience in graphics frameworks, libraries or other graphics-related technologies such as OpenGL, GLSL, Vulkan or Metal.
- Sound knowledge of C++ & experience in writing C++ code.
- Excellent knowledge of algorithms & experience in the areas of meshing, computational geometry & related problems.
- Completed University education in Computer Science.
- Self-motivated, responsible, organized, efficient, quality-oriented & a proficient multi-tasker.
- Customer oriented, a team-player & good communication skills.
- Good command of English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.