Posted in: Telemarketing/Telesales in Barcelona | Posted: |
Our client powers the world's largest cloud platform to registrar internet domains and provides web hosting solutions for millions of customers worldwide. Our objective is to build a “best in the class” sales team to assist business owners through-out Europe.
- You will advise existing customers by providing strategic guidance on how to develop a successful journey into specific products, platforms and services.
- You will anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to get the most out of a wide range of domain registrar and web hosting products on the use of a delicate range of products and services.
- Reach assigned sales target
- Consistently deliver against assigned sales quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience.
- Provide strategic recommendations to customers in order to achieve their business goals, including the upselling of additional products and platform features.
- Master knowledge on one or several core products.
- Coach colleagues on areas of expertise and take escalation call from those subjects.
- 1-2 years of online sales & customer care experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals in a structured environment.
- Native level of English
- Target and Sales - Oriented, used to KPI'S
- Verbal skills – Articulate, clear and friendly tone in a neutral accent without dead air
- Comprehension – Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the problem statements
- Ability to maintain and manage active engagement during communications
- Capable of managing communication flow and direction
- Knowledge on internet connectivity and troubleshooting
- Expertise in web hosting technologies including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as WordPress or Joomla
- Knowledge of browsers (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)
- Excellent research skills with proficiency in the usage of ‘search’ function
- Adaptability to change in schedule and skill set as prescribed by Service Delivery
- Team player that is willing to make adaptations for the benefit of customers and the program's engagement activities
- Goal orientated with a focus on learning and continuous improvement
- Fluent in discovering customer pain points and needs
- Capable of effectively handling customer objections and driving value add in solutions offered
- Capable of effectively utilizing product benefits to drive customer desire to buy
- Capable of effectively utilizing the full portfolio scope during up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive total order value
- Effective time management and strong focus on schedule adherence and/or attendance
- Full-time position, from Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week (from 08.00 to 18.00)
- 6 weeks of initial training.
- A permanent presence of coaching figures & leaders who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest CX services
- Excellent & Modern work environment, social arrangements and personal development
- Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Long Term Contract
Apply for this job
- 35,000 - 45,000 EUR/Year
- 75,600 - 84,400 EUR/Year
- 18,600 EUR/Year
- 20,000 EUR/Year