Are you ready for this change?
Our client is a well-established and internationally known service provider for the iGaming industry. They provide their support services to over 10 countries around the globe, ensuring first-class excellency.
They have a centrally-located, modern and human-sized office in the vibrant city of Barcelona, fantastic culture and international team of professionals.
After 2 weeks of training + 2 weeks of shadowing (both are paid), your responsibilities will be to:
– Help customers via e-mail and live chat on gaming or technical issues (no phone calls involved)
– Assist them with the services and products offered
– Report to the team leaders and other partners
– You speak German at a native level and you have a good level of English
– You are interested in online casinos and betting
– You have empathy, with a problem-solving attitude and an ability to handle pressure
– You are a great team player able to work independently
– You can start working as soon as possible
– Full-time job: 40 hours per week with rotating shifts from 08:00 am to 17:00 pm or 16.00 pm to 01:00 am, including weekends, 2 days off in a row every week
– Competitive base salary 1500€ gross/ month + commissions + bonuses
– Assistance with NIE and Social Security number (provided you have a work permit)
– 300€ per year to use for wellness
– Fresh fruit and coffee
– Yoga classes in the workplace and free Spanish classes
- EUR 1,550 / Month
- EUR 16,200 - EUR 19,800 / Year
- EUR 18,000 - EUR 18,300 / Year