The role will report into the Team Lead. In particular, you will perform activities across the following main areas: Portal and content management. The Operations Executive will work closely with technical, product management, and marketing members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed. The ideal candidate will also have experience managing online marketing and campaigns. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Contributor to overall Gaming/Betfair operational performance
• Portal & content management. Responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of Betfair Gaming online and mobile presence. Management of web and mobile sites in terms of content management; game launches, and use of specialist back-end systems like Playtech IMS and Red Tiger. Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all products. Track and report on all site and mobile metrics
• Generate/add to detailed reports providing support on player issues and background checks, including gameplay checks and player behaviors
• Act as a customer for product and technology teams on the back-end tools used day today. Work cooperatively for defining scenarios and requirements on how operational efficiency can be increased.
• Focused on results and being a problem solver on a daily basis
• Contribute to best practices for operational execution
• Contribute to planning excellence by providing input on how to do things better, what works and should become part of the business as usual process
Essential Skills & Experience
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Experience in using multiple reporting/analysis/analytics tools (GA, SQL etc)
• Experience in understanding and impacting customer behavior
• Analytical, familiar with interpreting data leading to valuable, actionable insights
• ROI analysis, pricing & exposure
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
• High degree of resilience, perseverance, focus, and commitment is essential
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Experience working with 3rd party content providers
• HMTL editing is a plus
• Experience in Marketing planning and Product planning/development
• Knowledge of using gaming software, specifically Playtech IMS and Red Tiger.