As a frequent online shopper, you probably already made your own experience with complications during the process: a delivery is delayed, a product suddenly sold out, we ordered a product twice, etc.
In cases like this, we all need a little support sometimes, from people who are professionally trained in finding a solution to our problems. This is where you would step in!
In your new job as an Online Shop Agent for the well-known company bol.com, you will support customers when they have queries with their shopping cart or another issue during their shopping experience. You will deliver calm and smart decisions in high-pressure situations while paying attention to detail.
On the phone, via E-Mail or online you will help the customer in the way you are the most confident with.
Make a great experience abroad or start your career with an innovative organization.
Get fully developt training and learn a new challenging profession!
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in Dutch or Flemish and have a good command of English
– You are energetic and innovative
– You are a fast thinker and work proactively
– Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
– Passion for fashion and trends. Capable of accessorizing and providing styling advice;
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.240€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
- Premium ad
We’re hiring Customer Service Associates - French Speaker Welcome to #SitelPortugal Sitel is a people-driven global company that delivers customer experience solutions to some of the world’s best brands. We provide multilingual customer experience management globally to our diversified client base…
- Premium ad
We’re hiring! Customer Service Associates - French Speaker Welcome to #SitelPortugal Sitel is a people-driven global company that delivers customer experience solutions to some of the world’s best brands. We provide multilingual customer experience management globally to our diversified client base…
- Premium ad
Are you passionate about makeup and cosmetic products in general? Join us and jumpstart your career in one of the most well-known cosmetic brands in the world. Your future project… Work as a beauty cosmetic advisor: Develop your technical skills that will empower you to support the after-sales…