Posted in: Computer Services in Norte | Posted: |
Your future is Fujitsu
At Fujitsu, our focus on human-centric innovation is impacting the way the world transforms to a digital future. We see it on a global and local scale and we know that the power of innovation and human connection can create a more trusting, sustainable and responsible world for all. We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work in a challenging, but extremely rewarding environment using the latest technology to offer ground breaking solutions to everyday problems for our customers. This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
Shape your world
To join our team in Portugal, we are now recruiting multilingual team members, fluent in Italian, to support users who contact our service desk. You will offer assistance to customers and ensure they have a high-quality experience with Fujitsu, as well as work closely with your team colleagues to give a quality service to our final customer.
You’ll be instigating and driving cultural change to shape an environment in which teams can provide better, faster, more effective solutions, by building upon your existing knowledge and ability. And by shaping your world around working your way, you can shape the way the world learns, travels, buys, lives and works.
- Previous experience in the responsibilities described
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Good communication skills and team work ability
- Ability to problem solve and think critically
- Customer oriented
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure users have a good experience with Service Desk
- Work life balance
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion
- An IKEA voucher to help you build your own home office
Shape the world and work your way
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
Apply for this job
- 12,000 - 50,000 EUR/Year
- 20,000 EUR/Year