European leader in the customer service industry, Webhelp was created in 2000, counting now with more than 50 000 collaborators in 35 countries. At Webhelp (Lisbon - Parque das Nações), you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our presence in Portugal, and to grow together with us.
To support our development, we are looking for Sales Team Leader to our site in Lisbon!
Coached by the Operation manager, the Sales Team Leader will supervise, manage and motivate a team of sales agents ensuring a high performance level, regarding quality and quantity
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Guarantee continuous monitoring of the attainment of the team sales goals;
- Implement action plans on a daily basis in order to improve performance;
- Ensure the quality standards (ISO, NF345, LRS) are respected;
- Ensure the availability of resources (absenteeism) and production activities;
- Escalate production incidents;
- Offer opportunities to improve production development and optimisation;
- Coach and motivate the team;
- Develop team performance (quality control, knowledge control, performance management), to meet client's requirements and Webhelp vision;
- Ensure that Webhelp's values are respected, by implementing procedures and rules.
- University degree (preferential)
- Experience of 1/3 years on team management (sales environment)
- Native or Fluent in one of the following languages: French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
- Good commends in English
- Management & Leadership skills
- Conflicts Management
- Communication Skills
- Time management
- Results driven
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (since 6 months contract)
- Transportation allowance
- Training and development opportunities
- Multicultural environment
- Refund of ticket flight*
- Accommodation provided during the first month*
*For candidates living currently abroad
Ready to take up the challenge?
More than your experience, your motivation and personality will make the difference!
Join our team and show off your talent!
- Premium ad
New golf season ahead for 2019. Do you enjoy working in the sunshine and meeting a variety of people? We are looking for active females to chat to golfers on a number of courses in the Algarve and Lisbon areas. The job offers a competitive salary with commission on a part-time or full-time basis.…
- EUR 900 / Month