Sales Account Manager Portugal
Home Office based
Job ref: LL/48381
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be managing sales for existing customers as well as targeting new prospects for the plastics distribution business. You will develop and manage a growth plan including strategic goals.
· Manage sales within the region to reach gross profit, account number, penetration targets, and product goals. Plan weekly sales itinerary to realize overall sales strategy.
· Service existing accounts. Responsible for coordinating division’s sale and delivery of products in a fashion that meets the customer needs.
· Identify leads for new accounts. Work with the Management to develop sales strategy.
· Monitor competitive situations. These including pricing, payment terms, shipment terms, and types of materials handled by competitors.
· Fulfill responsible care sales activities safely.
• Develop and maintain professional presence in the territory.
• Gather information and maintain accurate records.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or related field.
• Fluent Portuguese and English skills. Other languages are valued.
• Minimum of 3 years of Plastics Distribution Sales or related industry experience.
• Well versed in industrial commodity chemicals and capable of calling on all types and size of accounts.
• Proven, ability to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and responsive, together with good time management skills.
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Istanbul, Lyon, Malmö, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)
Exhibiting at: Kunststoffen, Fakuma, ScanPack, Chemplast Expo, Packaging Innovations, ArabPlast