Global Product Market Manager
Based in Central Netherlands
Job ref: JE/46435
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
The company develops, sells and produces colorants and additives for the plastics and paint industry. Their products are a key component in a number of items ranging from Packaging to Building & Construction. Their production facilities are strategically located in Europe, Asia and the Americas, and offer diverse product lines in both solid and liquid colorants.
· Develop and drive the global growth strategy for the product market.
· Co-ownership (together with the divisions) of the regional- and global product market revenue targets and operational short - and long-term result objectives.
· Manages brand owners, arrange visits on a global level and represent the company at external Industry Segment opportunities and with other value chain partners (i.e. machine makers).
· Defines, develops and manages the global product portfolio and roadmap; initiates new product developments based on market trends, Customer needs and competitive landscape.
· Manages commercialization of new products (nomenclature pricing guidelines, proposition documentation, launch plan) and Phase-out existing products
· Tracks the competitive landscape of the global PM; Create, communicate & update competitive landscape (Quarterly sharing);
· Tracks the performance of product portfolio and acts on deviation;
· Aligning PM budget and manages performance (participate in business reviews, identify improvement needs); effective alignment with sales, technology, global purchasing and operations
· Entrepreneur: Identify opportunities and convert them into actions that contribute to better results of the organization. Has the willingness to take sensible risks.
· Drive for results: Focused on achieving results. Determine a pragmatic way to effectively achieve results and signal related actions and available time and resources to achieve these.
· Communication: Is able to formulate ideas and information in correct written and/or oral language, in such way that the essence is clear by his public.
· Teamwork: Actively contributes to the achievement of common goals. Promotes communication. Smoothly shares information with others. Supports others.
Professional experience and knowledge:
· Bachelor /University level; preferably in Chemistry or equivalent;
· Minimum of 10- 15 years of relevant work experience in equivalent role and in a B2B environment;
· Has a good knowledge and understanding of the Packaging industry (or UHT);
· Strong affinity with Technology and Business development;
· Business Acumen: Understands business cycles has insight in impact and dynamics of different business functions on financial performance
· Self-starter (ownership);
· Fluent command of Dutch and English language, both written and verbally.
· A strategic visionary that recognizes trends in the relevant markets and is able to translate these into development needs.
· Mediator between involved departments and stakeholders able to translate complex issues into understandable subjects
· Comfortable with developing and executing organizational strategies, policies and procedures
· Ability to empathize on the specific organization culture of employee ownership and underwrites this
· Result oriented and is able to create buy-in within and outside the organization
· Shows strong stakeholder management skills and is an excellent communicator, networker and sparring partner on all levels inside the organization, as well as outside the organization
· Has as an open, down-to-earth, pragmatic en decisive attitude and is hands-on
Travels: Flexible travel required (up to full weeks) including visiting accounts and company sites, attending/participating in company-meetings, conferences and trade shows.
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Göteborg, Istanbul, Lyon, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)
Exhibiting at: Plastteknik, Kunststoffen, K, Interpack, Compounding World, Interplas