Posted in: Other in Amsterdam | Posted: |
SANDEMANs NEW Europe is a dynamic, international tourism company which promotes walking tours across Europe, Israel and the USA. We are committed to ensuring that everyone, regardless of their budget, is able to discover the beauty and rich history of an ever- increasing number of cities across the world. We promote exceptional walking tours that exceed and redefine the industry standard.
We are currently seeking a Tour Coordinator / Ticket Seller to join our operations team in Amsterdam immediately.
This position is one of the key roles in the company. Tour Coordinators are the first point of contact for our guides' customers and play an essential part in the running of daily operations. The job involves working outdoors, coordinating the start of our daily walking tours, interacting with travellers from around the world and working closely with guides to ensure the smooth organization of the daily tours offered in the city.
We're looking for someone who is keen to build their career in the travel industry, ideally with leadership potential for development into a management role in the future!
- We're looking for someone to work around 30 h/w. including Saturdays
- The opportunity to work in a very international and communicative environment
- The opportunity to make a difference and develop your career within the company
- You must live in Amsterdam
- Must speak both Spanish & English well
- Be organized, and efficient, and have a strong sense of leadership
- Have previous customer facing & cash-handling experience
- Have basic computer literacy, especially Excel
- Be legally authorised to work in the EU
Interested? Apply here or go to https://sandemansneweurope.recruitee.com/ for more information!
- From 11 EUR/Hour