Company Profile:One of the largest hotel chains in Amsterdam is currently looking for a Front Office Manager! Focus on providing the unique guest experience within this international hotel is key. Are you hands on and always willing to go the extra mile ? Are you the MVP, with extensive leadership skills within a 5 star hotel environment ? Let us know by sending your latest resume! No leadership challenge is too great to take on during the daily operations at the Front Desk. In addition, you are able and responsible for making sure that targets are reached.
Your responsibilities consist of: Responsible for the daily operation within the Front Office team
- Training and development of your front office staff members
- Ensure that procedures are executed, followed and new ones are implemented
- A positive and proactive, hands on attitude that reflects towards your staff
- Responsible for checking reservations
- Research, report and provide guest feedback on guest complaints and comments
- The usuage of yield management to reach targets and motivate staff members
- Smooth running of the daily operations within the front office
We are looking for a Front Office manager who has a confidence in his/her leadership skills, a positive character, and commits him/herself to an everyday service with smile.
- Finished business and or hospitality degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- A hospitality mind set and drive to reach for the stars (and beyond)
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal