Posted in: Restaurant and Food Service in Malta | Posted: |
Trendy and chic Zen Japanese restaurant is looking to add new members to its growing family.
We are an independent hospitality establishment focused on providing excellent customer service, delicious food and drinks and a relaxed atmosphere to our customers.
We are looking for passionate personalities who love what they do and are eager to develop in the hospitality industry. If you are a friendly, motivated and well-organized individual who wants to learn and grow their career within our company - We want to hear from you!
Speaking fluent English and ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must and we expect you to have at least 2 years experience in a similar type of restaurant.
Ideally, you will have good knowledge of Japanese cuisine, but it is not an essential requirement as full training will be provided.
In return you can expect to join a team of professionals ready to face any challenge ahead. After successfully passing probation you will receive a competitive salary above the Malta Living Wage.
The environment we create is stylish and vibrant and our primary focus is on growing a team of people who take pride in delivering what we believe is a truly standout experience for all our guests.
You will share our passion, deliver quality results and have the courage to be different and creative within your specialism.
It’s all about you:
- Are a people person with fantastic communication skills.
- Are already waiting on at a restaurant or bar known for its style and service.
- Have a natural ability and passion for exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Possesses stamina required to remain walking and/or standing for an entire shift
- Have a good understanding of all dietary and allergen requirements.
- Have a desire to learn and develop.
- Create memorable experiences MAKE THEM REMEMBER YOU
Your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring mise-en-place is prepared, polished and ready each day.
- Welcome customers and lead them to their seats.
- Introduce our menus and describe different dishes and drinks.
- Take orders.
- Answer guests’ questions as required and be knowledgeable about the menus.
- Ensure that tables are cleared, cleaned and ready for the next party.
- Deliver bills and accept payment.
- Collaborate closely with other staff members.
- To provide a genuine, attentive, and friendly service to our guests in order to reflect the Zen standards.
- To be an ambassador for Zen as well as someone who embodies our values and philosophies.
Common surfaces are been sanitised regularly.
**Candidates with proper requirements only are kindly requested to apply.
- From 5 EUR/Hour
- 1,800 - 2,200 EUR/Month