This stylish luxury hotel, Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort, is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is willing to embark on a career in hospitality.
Reporting directly to the Executive Chef, the selected candidate will play an important role in supporting the operation and production of the Kitchen Function.
The Candidate is expected to:
· Have a flair for the culinary art.
· Prepare relevant mis-en-plus.
· Prepare and produce dishes to specific recipes and methods.
· Maintain and ensure highest quality standards at all times.
· Maintain pre-set and established hygiene practices to comply with HACCP requirements.
· Work in a dynamic environment, be self-motivated and able to handle pressure.
· Interact and cooperate with team members.
· Portray a professional disposition.
· Be able to work within an a la carte and buffet breakfast environment.
The ideal candidate will:
· Hold an ITS Food Preparation & Production Diploma or equivalent.
· Have a valid Food Handler’s Licence & HACCP Certification.
· Have an eye for detail.
· Be able to work under pressure and on own initiative.
· Be willing to work different shifts and weekends.
· Be able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Premium ad
We are pleased to invite applications from personnel for the vacancy of FLOOR STAFF within the Japanese Outlets “ZEN SUSHI TO GO”. This position calls for young, dynamic, smart, experienced, professional and responsible persons with a pleasant personality and excellent customer service skills.…
- EUR 1,500 / Month
- EUR 1,800 - EUR 2,200 / Month