Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd., a subsidiary of the FTI Group operates a number of hotels/resorts in Malta under the brand name of LABRANDA Hotels and Resorts. In view of the continuous business growth the company is seeking to recruit Assistant Chef on full-time basis.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring HACCP and Occupational Health and Safety procedures are enforced;
- Oversee that food is prepared, cooked and presented to very high standards;
- Oversee that the recipes are being followed as deemed and appropriate work methods are used;
- Ensure compliance with all procedures, standard and quality of service including also customer care;
- Ensuring a safe environment for customers and employees;
- Control inventories of operating materials, tools, production and service equipment;
- Assisting the Head Chef in communicating effectively the goals, policies, procedures and standard to all staff;
- Assist and liaise within the preparation of menus;
- Stay current on market trends , safety and hygiene regulations.
The selected candidate must:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a hotel kitchen;
- Have the ability to work under pressure;
- Possess multi-tasking, prioritising and efficient time-management abilities;
- Systematic, orderly, forward-looking and attentive to detail;
- Ability to get accustomed swiftly to new working environment;
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and a high level of commitment.
Apply for this job
- Premium ad
We are pleased to invite applications from personnel for the vacancy of FLOOR STAFF within the Japanese Outlets “ZEN SUSHI TO GO”. This position calls for young, dynamic, smart, experienced, professional and responsible persons with a pleasant personality and excellent customer service skills.…
- EUR 1,500 / Month
- EUR 1,800 - EUR 2,000 / Month