Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Malta | Posted: |
On behalf of an industry leader, we are recruiting for Dutch speaking Game Presenters. Whether you are looking to take the first step into iGaming or you have a couple of years experience under your belt already but would like to work with one of the largest and reputable names in the business this might be the job for you!
Being a Dealer of a Live Online Casino Game, you will work on rotating shifts and your day will be spent on Camera Hosting and Dealing Live Casino Games as well as interacting with Players who are live streaming the Game from their device. Don’t worry if you do not have experience dealing casino games, you will be provided with full and comprehensive training!
- Host and deal a variety of casino games in a studio and live on camera for real players in a rotating shift (work) environment.
- Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for live players.
- Provide an excellent service to the clients.
- Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns.
- Always maintain the highest professional standards.
- Entertainment, make-up, modelling and communication workshops.
- Fluent knowledge and understanding of Dutch and English (Both Spoken and Written).
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Positive, pro-active approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude.
- Availability to work on shifts rotation 24/7.
- An attractive salary package which includes regular performance bonuses.
- Full and comprehensive training.
- Loyalty bonuses are also on offer
- For the Night Shift you will be provided with a Taxi to and from work.
- Gym Membership.
- Discount Cards for a variety of local establishments.
- Last but not leave you will receive Individual development and career progression opportunities!
If you would like to hear more about this excellent career opportunity or you would like to discuss all of your iGaming career options, get in touch with me by sending your CV in Word of PDF format to [...] and we can schedule a call to discuss your options!
Apply for this job
- 30,000 EUR/Year