Business Executive - in Kuala Lumpur of Malaysia
Digital China was split from Lenovo Group in 2000. In 2001, it was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and now has five listed companies. The business scope covers distribution business, system business, IT service, supply chain service, maintenance service and other fields. Shenzhou Digital Supply Chain Service Strategy Headquarters is one of the five business units of Digital China. It consists of two sub-services, Kejie Logistics and Kejie Service.
Among them, Kejie Logistics is a third-party logistics enterprise that provides customers with overall supply chain solutions and services. The annual import value is more than 1.8 billion US dollars, the annual storage and transportation value is more than 16 billion US dollars, and has 3,000 employees. In IT, communications, precision instruments, auto parts and e-commerce logistics field, Kejie is in the leading position in the industry.
Kejie Logistics has built a professional core team, forming 149 warehouses in 104 cities and covering 3,229 counties across the country.
Kejie Technology Service is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Digital China, which specializes in IT repair services. It was founded in 1995. Starting from the manufacturer's brand authorized maintenance service, it has established a service network that radiates more than 1,000 cities across the country. It’s providing service for many well-known companies, such as Apple, Microsoft, Baidu, Qihoo 360, and Xiaomi.
Job Title: Business Executive
Work Place: Kuala Lumpur of Malaysia
1. Responsible for monitoring the progress of various indicators of daily operation of the project, communicating with customers and suppliers in time, and solving the problem of operational abnormalities;
2. Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual data analysis reports and indicators analysis;
3. Responsible for reporting client needs and responding quickly, and improving the connection of all links in the supply chain;
4. improve customer satisfaction;
5. Analyze and report, formulate optimization and improvement plans, and improve KPI indicators;
6. Carry out relevant communication training meetings regularly, update SOPs, and improve quality and efficiency.
7. Control various costs, make suggestions for project profit, and formulate various cost down measures
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Lively and good at communication;
2. Familiar with WMS, ERP, SAP and other software operations, proficient in office software such as Excel, strong writing skills;
3. At least 3 years’ experience in logistics industry or customer service, familiar with the supply chain operation mode;
4. Have good communication skills, learning ability and organizational coordination skills, work proactively, with strong sense of responsibility, and work hard;
5. Compliance with company arrangement and management, have team awareness.
Education requirements: Bachelor
If you’re qualified, and interested in this job position, please
Visit our website to apply for it:
- MYR 25,000 - MYR 35,000 / Year