HRS are currently searching for a Process Technology Director to join a fast growing Biopharmaceuitcal company based in Iceland!
As the Process Technology Director you will be accountable for the establishment and execution of the pilot facility activities, focusing on upstream, downstream and drug product processes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Technology Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for establishing, expanding and leading the Process Technology and Innovation team.
2. Accountable for ensuring team members are trained and supported in order to continually progress their skills and knowledge to facilitate cross-learning, succession planning, and staff retention.
3. Proactively establish collaborative, constructive, and affable cross-functional working relationships throughout the business to enable (for example) process, operational or improvement issues to be resolved or completed promptly and effectively as and when they arise.
4. You will participate in international forums, author scientific publications and patents in the field, and maintain an awareness of intellectual property concerns related to innovation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Technology Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science / Biotechnology discipline along with experience leading and managing teams within Upstream Processing, Downstream Processing and/or Drug Product.
2. Proven industry experience working within a Biopharmaceutical manufacturing, development or tech transfer organisation is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with upstream processing of biopharmaceuticals and mammalian cell culture at various scales is also required to be successful in this application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves