Posted in: Other in Crete | Posted: |
A fantastic opportunity to join ELA Quad Safari, a new dynamic company which specialises in guided ATV tours in Crete. We are passionate about nature, indigenous wildlife and driving through the beautiful Cretan mountains. Our typical day consists of picking up people from their hotel, explain how the quad bikes operate and then start the Safari.If you are passionate about nature and enjoy meeting new people and riding everyday join ELA Quad Safari for an unforgettable experience in Crete.
A guide assistant will work with the main guide to assist the clients operate the quad bikes safely and in accordance with instructions given prior to the tour.
- You must be a polite, social and professional individual who enjoys meeting new people to make their time unique and unforgettable.
- You must speak very good English and ideally French and German.
- Eager to work long hours daily and have one day off every week.
- Comfortable riding a 125 cc automatic scooter and occasionally a quad bike.
- Fun person with an outgoing personality.
- Capable of maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Follow the quad tour ensuring everyone is in line and following the instructions given.
- Assisting the clients to start/stop the quad bike as well as providing info about operating it.
- Taking photos and videos during the tour.
- Picking up and returning the clients to their hotels (when needed).
- Helping with quad maintenance and cleaning (Don't worry if you don't have experience, you will be shown everything needed).
- Occasionally handing flyers to people passing by the shop.
- Assist the guide deal with any unpredictabilities that may occur.
Salary and Accommodation :
Salary starts at 850€ per month after tax and there is a potential to receive extra bonus depending on the performance and traffic.
We have a place where you can stay or we can help you find accommodation for a reasonable price.
This is a job which involves driving so you will need to have a valid European driving license.
Get in touch with George to discuss further details and answer questions you may have.
More information about the tours available on: www.elaquadsafari.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.