Safebridge is one of the leaders in the field of Digital Human Resource Competence Management to the maritime industry and beyond.
Our expertise in supplying cutting edge IT solutions for E-Learning, E-Assessment and E-Certification and our close working relationship with both international and regional public authorities has earned us a comprehensive list of renowned clients within the Maritime community.
Safebridge follows the strictest industry standards and legal regulations. Our innovativeness in the Human Resource sector provides for a thrilling, challenging and technical work place.
With easily accessible, centrally located offices in both Hamburg – Germany and Limassol - Cyprus.
As part of our expanding team, we are currently looking for a Sugar CRM Master (male/female).
Safebridge is looking to hire an experienced and talented individual for the Sugar CRM Master (Male/Female) position. The right candidate will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in our offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
· Management and allocation of the Sugar CRM licences
· Management and allocation of the Sugar CRM user roles and structure
· Creation and management of the necessary Sugar CRM workflows
· Creation and monitoring of new and existing Sugar CRM procedures
· Full monitoring of timely data entry into Sugar CRM by all users
· Full monitoring of the correctness of data entered in Sugar CRM by the users
· Set up of and regular circulation of the necessary reports from Sugar CRM
· Setup, monitoring and reporting on defined performance KPIs of the users within Sugar CRM
· Configuration and integration of Sugar CRM with other company software and online assets
· Training new Sugar CRM users on the associate use and procedures
· Acting as a point-of-contact for all Sugar CRM related issues
· Proven prior professional experience with the Sugar CRM platform is a must
· Strong technical knowledge of Sugar CRM + incl. full ability to customise the platform and the associated workflows, reports, settings
· Good understanding of the sales pipeline and an understanding of the associated Workflows and definitions
· Outstanding organizational skills
· Diligent and great attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure; think clearly and act decisively
· Strong personal organisations skills
· Strong teamwork and communication skills
· Good problem-solving skills
· Proficient oral and written use of the English language
· Valid Cyprus work permit is required
We expect commitment and loyalty and we pride ourselves in providing a caring, reliable and stimulating work atmosphere.
Together with ample opportunities for personal and professional growth and a competitive remuneration package we also offer relocation assistance to our foreign employees. We also offer our employees, Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, Flexible working hours and a Fitness Scheme. For overseas employees we offer additional relocation support.
You can expect a friendly, international team and an interesting and varied range of responsibilities in our modern, bright offices in attractive locations.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
Only Resumes written in English will be taken into consideration.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application.
Safebridge Cyprus Ltd
2 Griva Digeni & Anastasi Sioukri St.
Contact: Ada Theodosiou