Nestlé Group are currently seeking a Brand Marketing Manager to join the Nestlé elite Sales and Marketing team. Join our team to learn, develop, and win in the dynamic and ever-evolving Foods businesses! The Nestle Foods Division is filled with passionate, collaborative, and talented leaders who are truly excited to bring nutrition and culinary excitement to consumers all over the world. We are stewards of some of the most iconic and loved brands around the world. Our Foods team boasts a lively and renowned gastronomic scene. Our leading brands thrive with top-tier talent at the helm, and we are looking for people like you to join us immediately. The Marketing Manager’s role is to drive the growth, profit, and share for our brands by leading the mining of consumer insights that create a sustainable competitive advantage. In this role, you will set category strategy, optimize the value chain, and lead the creation of killer products. Cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders like Sales, Finance, and Operations as well as external agency partners is paramount in order to plan breakthrough consumer experiences and disruption of the status quo. The Marketing Manager will lead product pipeline strategy, consumer communications (digital, PR, promotions, media, etc.) planning, and short and long-term business planning processes. An ideal candidate will embody an “intra-preneurial” approach where this individual owns the business and disrupts the category. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter with their recent CV/Resume immediately. Only successful applicants who meet Nestlé job requirements shall be contacted.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Ensures the relevance of the brand’s identity, essence, vision, core values and mission.
• Manages projects on time and on budget as well as exhibits decision-making abilities around investment alternatives that mitigate risk and maximize return.
• Obsesses over consumers’ enduring motivations, cultural context, and the business landscape; leverages marketplace data and trends to more deeply understand our consumers at a human level.
• Strategically chart a course for the category, portfolio, and brand using data-driven decision-making; uses the various business planning cycles to build compelling stories to rally internal teams and customers.
• Works to produce continuous growth out of total Demand Generation currency; refreshes our brands for the modern era and scours the entire P&L to deliver what consumers value most.
• Leads team to create product strategy team that prioritizes powerful and rewarding sensorial experiences like superior taste and alluring packaging; exhibits passionate food and beverage curiosity pertaining to ingredients, techniques, and culinary vernacular.
• Partners with Sales and Customers to execute best-in-class strategy and win the sale in an Omni-channel environment; understands how to maximize the business at retail and collaborates to deliver results.
• Works to design personalized consumer experiences and tells compelling stories wherever and whenever content is consumed; brings the purpose of our brands to life with breakthrough creative in service of unlocking business growth.
• Champions Nestlé’s Ways of Winning (Speed, Agility, Collaboration, and Courage) with direct reports and colleagues. Leads by example to motivate and inspire direct reports and cross-functional teams supporting the brand to win with consumers.
Key Requirements and Skills:
• Minimum 3 years Marketing experience required.
• HND/BSc/BS/BA in Marketing or related field required; MBA/MSc or route essential
• Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods Industry (CPG) is preferred.
• Strong drive for results and ability to display leadership, decision-making and analytical skills, effective communication, strategic thinking, self-motivation, and a passion for the consumer.
• Experience developing strategic brand/product plans, such as communication campaigns and commercialization strategies.
• Experience leading marketing communication projects including digital and media strategies.
• Experience connecting with cross-functional teams and agency partners.
• Ability to influence and lead others, including those outside of the Marketing function.
• Aptitude for identifying consumer insights and transforming them into significant product and marketing innovation.
• Deep understanding of key P&L drivers.
• Demonstrate critical thinking by analyzing data and synthesizing learning into insights and action to drive strong business results.
• Strong sense of urgency, even when managing initiatives with long lead times.
• Adaptability and flexibility to meet changing priorities and adjust to different management styles.