Posted in: Other in Bavaria | Posted: |
The Phorms School Campus in Munich is an all-day school with secondary school, primary school and
kindergarten under one roof. Our concept is founded on bilingual education (German-English) and the
fostering of individual talent. Our school is dedicated to providing academic excellence and a learning
environment where children can develop and utilise their social competences.
For one of our Reception Classes (5 to 6 year old children) we are looking for a qualified
Early Years Educator
Your profile & your tasks
* you are a qualified Early Years educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood
or a comparable qualification
* you are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children
* you are motivated in supporting each child individually in their developmental progress
* you are dedicated to enabling all children to achieve their potential
* you have a profound knowledge and understanding of child protection obligations
* you have an interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level
* an attractive benefit package including benefits such as a company pension scheme, a public
transport pass and a free lunch
* relocation allowance and support concerning residency and work an innovative educational concept
* state of the art educational resources including the latest digital technology in the reception
* an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
* professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
* a beautiful accommodation in a historic building, centrally located in Munich
We seek enthusiastic and open-minded individuals to join a high performing and dedicated faculty who
enjoy working with children in an international setting.
Please apply online at our website https://jobs.phorms.de/en/jobs/early-childhood-educator-gn-by-en/.
For further information, please visit our website at www.phorms.de/en or https://jobs.phorms.de/en/home/.