Our client a rapid-growing online affiliate marketing firm looking to hire a passionate Quality Assurance for its online media division. The successful candidate should have an innate sense of writing with impeccable grammar and spelling. The ability to communicate ideas in a user-friendly format is essential. Native English speaking is a must.
If you are looking for an amazing place to work, where you can have a great time and love your job, this is where you should be applying!
What you will do:
● Work with marketing team and developers to create landing pages
● Develop and present new ideas for content
● Demonstrate analytically why creative ideas are sound
● Liaise with social media team for management of content
● Proofread final draft of web pages
● Edit web pages for on-screen readability
● Oversee layout (images, graphics, videos and artwork)
● Assure all content is compliant with internal regulation and approved prior to publishing
● 2+ years experience in a similar writing position
● Relevant degree in English, Marketing, and Communications etc. would be advantageous, but not essential.
● Experience in sourcing and managing content development
● Familiar working with Google Docs and Excel Sheets
● Understanding of sales/marketing funnels would be preferable
● Attention to detail
● Strong organizational skills
● Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
● An understanding of content marketing theory and advertising strategies
● Fluent in English (written and spoken); Other languages will be considered as an advantage
● Understand social media platforms and their participants
● Highly motivated
● Ability to meet tight deadlines whilst meeting high quality standards
● Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and to keep up with industry developments and trends
What we offer:
● 35 working hours per week
● Flexible working hours
● Competitive remuneration package
● Referral Bonus
● Regular company outings
● Challenging and engaging tasks
● Professional growth opportunities
● Opportunity to work in a collaborative environment
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
All candidates and their applications are treated with absolute confidentiality and respect. We protect your identity from prospective employers when submitting your CV for a particular vacancy and we will always seek your prior approval before disclosing any personal information to a client.
T.T. Connections Recruitment Services - License No.: 335
- Premium ad
Qualified Hair Stylist required for established hair salon. Are you an experienced stylist who thrives on creating beautiful styles? If you are self-motivated, energetic, positive, goal-orientated, then we want to hear from you! Job requirements: . Full time. . 2 + years experience in a hair salon.…