VPR Safe Financial Group Limited (Alvexo), one of the leading Forex companies in Cyprus is seeking to recruit a qualified professional to join our team as a Head of Legal.
The successful candidate must have strong legal and compliance knowledge within the financial services industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Drafting, reviewing and providing advice in relation to new and existing contracts between the Company and third parties to ensure the protection of the Company’s interests
· Ensuring the legality of the Company’s business practices and the Company’s compliance with applicable rules and regulations
· Providing legal advice and guidance on matters of commercial and corporate law
· Drafting written reports to Senior Management and the Board
· Ensuring the proper implementation and set parameters of Product Governance Requirements of the Company
· Providing legal assistance to Management and to the legal/compliance team
· Managing, coordinating and handling complaints and claims
· Assisting/leading license application processes
· Communicate and create new business relationships with counterparty banks
· Developing and implementing policies and procedures in order to meet the requirements of regulatory authorities
Key Skills and Experience:
· Qualified Lawyer
· At least two years of professional experience in a similar role
· Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
· Holder of CySEC Advanced certification is a must
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Strong work ethic and credibility is a must
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience plus excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
We are located at 1 Agias Fylaxeos Street, KPMG Center, 3025 Limassol.
Please send your CV at [...] (quoting the job title in the subject line). All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV received only successful applicants will be contacted.