1. Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
2. Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports, using computer.
3. Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various securities in a given industry.
4. Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
5. Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
6. Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews.
7. Prepare plans of action for investment based on financial analyses.
8. Present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries.
9. Recommend investments and investment timing to companies, investment firm staff.
Successful candidates will be competent in the following areas:
1. University degree in Economics, Accounting, Business, Finance or other related areas;
2. Fluent in English;
3. Detail oriented, responsible, and organized;
4. Able to focus on quality client service;
5. Proficient use of computers especially MS Excel;
6. Flexibility, resourcefulness and self-motivated to learn.
Apply Now! Pls. email your CV with cover letter and a recent photo to us at [...] , indicating your qualification for the position and starting date, duration or visit www.focusonchina.cn/Internship/2013/0626/Apply.htm... for online application. Upon receipt of your application, we will invite the shortlisted candidates for Skype interview by email.
Interest but have a question, pls. feel free to contact [...] for details.
Apply for this job
- Premium ad
Hello, my name is Elena (Qi), and I am a Chinese citizen. I am a Professional Translator and Interpreter, Personal and Commercial, of Chinese/Spanish/English. In addition to my previous studies in China, I studied for 4 years at the Rey Juan Carlos University in Madrid, Spain, where I obtained a…
A new teaching opportunity in a training center in Tianhe district, Guangzhou is available for native English speakers to start immediately. The position information includes the…
- CNY 12,000 - CNY 14,000 / Month
SII offers paid internship positions in top international hotels in china. Our headquarters is in Chengdu the capital of Sichuan province. It’s a lively and rapid developing city,…
- CNY 2,000 - CNY 3,000 / Year