Veröffentlicht in: IT in Portugal | Verfasst am: |
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 100,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 55 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role
As Data Quality Advisor, you will work in reports, information optimization and data analyses to provide the stakeholders the best market information to develop the business and ensuring data accuracy all times.
About the job role
As a Data Quality Advisor, you will
- Analyse and interpret data using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality but also establish, maintain and expand cross-functional relationships and adapt to business needs
- Understand processes, resources, and tools across the business environment
- Prioritize and sort case management, following escalation management requests and solving them according to their urgency
- Account Maintenance
- Claims Management
- Conflict Management
- Fiscal Year Planning
- CR Update Requests
We are looking for
- Excellent command of English (C1)
- Relevant University Degree (mandatory)
- 1-2 years of strong data analysis experience
- Very good Ms. Office (Excel) knowledge
- Knowledge of other tools is a plus
- Results Driven
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Skills in compiling and analyzing large amounts of data from several sources
- Strong collaboration, influencing, and facilitation skills. Proven ability to influence and lead outside of the organization and across roles and functions
- Ability to apply structured problem solving (taking a large, complex problem and breaking it down into components, involving others as needed, driving resolution)
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Self-driven individual: the ability to work/act independently and think fast
We offer you
- Competitive wages paid throughout 14 months per year
- Meal allowance paid through a meal card system
- Possibility of a permanent contract after 6 months
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months of the contract)
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Integration in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Life at our company
- We are certified Great Place to Work for 4 years in a row (2019,2020,2021,2022)!
- Opportunities for career progression (95% of our promotions are internal) and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties, events, and much more!
- Hybrid system, with an office in LagoasPark, Oeiras
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Apply here https://bit.ly/36rmSoe or send an email to [...]
Für diesen Job bewerben
- 42.000 - 47.000 EUR/Jährlich
- 12.000 - 50.000 EUR/Jährlich